“I was surprised how much food I was actually able to eat on the program and was thrilled to eat all of those foods that I had previously banned due to a paleo diet. My coach helped me stay accountable with weekly check-ins and my coach kept me focused and motivated. She listened to all of my concerns (including ones having nothing to do with weight loss) and put things into context.” – Michelle
Dial in your fitness by way of wholesome, fuel-focused nutrition. We’ve created a fine-tuned nutrition program, powered by Working Against Gravity, to ensure that every minute you spend in the gym pays off — mentally and physically. Our nutrition coach will work with you to help you turn your sweat sessions into the results you’re after.
How Does It Work?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
- Fill Out the Questionnaire: Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
- Meet Your Coach: We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step. After all, they were once in your shoes,
- Set your goals: Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats and carbs you need to consume daily to reach
- Keep Track: Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
- Gain a Support Group: Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins and unlock access to our members-only Facebook page.
“My Coach has been an incredible help through the entire process, she was even able to help me through a week-long work trip to The Netherlands where their eating habits are way different than ours (bonus – I learned how to calculate my Protein, Carbs, and Fat in Dutch).” – Sterling
What to Expect
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
- Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
“My goal was to better reflect the amount of training I do by losing body fat and increasing strength. I’ve tried many different diet plans but I couldn’t sustain any of them. I train really hard and I thought that all I needed in a diet plan was good science but I was missing something really big. Because my coach invested in the mental and emotional components of my eating, I succeeded where I used to fail.” – Anastasiya
Experience the benefits of one-on-one nutrition coaching, with one of our coaches who has passed the
entire WAG Coaching Course. He or she will work with you to develop a plan to reach your goals. And,
by the “end,” you’ll become the expert. It’s an investment worth making in your health — one that buys
One-on-One Support: $110/mo
- Weekly online check-ins with your coach
- Guaranteed 24/hr response time
- Access to members-only Facebook Group
- Online nutrition portal inside our web app, Seismic
- Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
- The same nutrition program that’s helped over 15,000 people reach their health and fitness goals!
Simple. This is the nutrition program that’s trusted by the pros. CrossFit champions, Olympians and professional athletes across many different sports are among some of WAG’s loyal members. If it’s worked for them, then it’ll work for you. Stick with it and you’ll see results like the 15,000 others who have changed their lives with this program.